Terms and Conditions
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all other applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
Federal law states you must be 21 years of age or older to buy ammunition. Due to Department of Transportation (DOT) restrictions, we cannot accept returns. By completing a purchase you acknowledge you are following all local and applicable laws regarding the purchase and possession of ammunition.
New laws may be passed and we may not immediately learn of them. It is your responsibility to know and understand your state and local laws regarding the purchase, shipment and possession of ammunition.
We are prohibited by law from shipping ammunition to PO boxes.
By registering with us, you confirm that you are of appropriate age to purchase ammunition and there are no local, state or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing, receiving or owning ammunition.
By placing an order on TopShelfAmmo.com, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to review and approval by TopShelfAmmo.com.
- I am twenty-one (21) years old or older;
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, TopShelfAmmo.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance;
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year;
- I am not a fugitive from justice;
- I am not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution;
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien;
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship;
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order; and
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements are determined to be untrue, I agree to indemnify and defend TopShelfAmmo.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
TopShelfAmmo.com is a retailer of products that are designed, manufactured, and tested by other companies. By placing an order with TopShelfAmmo.com, I explicitly agree to release TopShelfAmmo.com from any and all liability arising from or related to the products purchased, including, but not limited to, the use of the product, the storage of the product, and/or the transportation of the product. I also acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product is used by me and by any other party. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against TopShelfAmmo.com, I will indemnify and assume the cost to defend TopShelfAmmo.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
In the event that I choose to file a complaint against TopShelfAmmo.com or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, I agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Chatham County, Georgia. I agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately terminated and moved to a court within Chatham County, Georgia, and I agree to reimburse TopShelfAmmo.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any and all costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed in a court located within Chatham County, Georgia.